Kamikaze Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamikaze Faction

A meeting place of great minds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to post a PWI screen shot step by step

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlipStream

SlipStream

How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Empty
PostSubject: How to post a PWI screen shot step by step   How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 am

First click the Screen Shots button
How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Captur11]
Then click PWI Screen Shots
How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Captur12]
Then click Reply
How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Captur13
Then Put in the Subject & Click the little button that looks like a photo with a disk
How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Captur14
Click Browse in this little window
How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Captur15
This is the location where my PWI Screen Shots go yours might be in a different location tho
How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Captur16
Once you select the screen shot to upload click Host It
How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Captur17
After it uploads I select the middle URL but I copy & past the old school way Ctrl+C then Crtl+V in the txt window
How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Captur18
If done correctly it should look like this. Dont forget your Subject and a quick preview is always smart and if you wanna have a Title or some txt above the screen shot just drop the link down a line or two and type in what you want. Easy as pie right? If you want to have multiple shots like I did with this post just drop a few lines between links and repeat the above steps. And don't forget to click send when finished lol. Well I hope this was an easy step by step on how to post
your screen shots. Well how I do anyways lol you might have a better way plz share with the rest of us any tips and tricks you might have. And as always "Live Free Fight Hard & Don't Die lol"How to post a PWI screen shot step by step Captur19
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/324976551

How to post a PWI screen shot step by step
Page 1 of 1