Kamikaze Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamikaze Faction

A meeting place of great minds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All About Meeeee

Go down 
+6
mizzii
Septocemia
Phathom
xRADx
Bubbles
SlipStream
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SlipStream

SlipStream

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: All About Meeeee   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Hey Guys & Gals,
It's Me Slip, Just a few words bout Me wont take long I hope lol! I'm a 28 year old guy staying in Louisiana for now Happily Married with 3 awesome kids. And yes we all play PWI the Family that plays together stays together lol! I'm into Hunting & Fishing when i can. I'm a Construction Worker based outta Freeport Tx DOW. Looking forward to moving back home to Tx I hate driving back and fourth every weekend. My real name is.... well lets start with Edd and go from there. I'm super excited bout out Forum and I hope you Guys and Gals are too. If you have any Questions feel free to ask away either in a post or a direct message to me. Looking forward to all the posts, comments & profiles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/324976551
Bubbles

Bubbles

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: Hai   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 pm

*Waves*

My IGN is Bubbles and irl I am SlipStream's wife. I am 28, I live in Louisiana and I play on the comp too much.
Here is the link to my myspace (that I never check) hehehe http://www.myspace.com/roxsyzan There is a video on there of Slip getting a beat down from a horde or children. lol! Also for fun this is a list of games I enjoy online. http://rayneedaze.webs.com/

Last edited by Bubbles on Wed May 19, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xRADx

xRADx

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Meeeee   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:58 pm

My name's RAD and I like Gummi Bears and Dr. Pepper. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/radhxcbackup
Phathom

Phathom

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: Phathom >.< the short version   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 am

okay, well i figured i ought to update this thing seeing as how every one else's bio's are waaay betta then mine;

Real name is Raylenn Roxie Sasha Phoenix. I was born in Ontario Canada and raised in Hong Kong (south east Asia) (for the first 5 years of my childhood n e way). my fathers a shmuck, n thats all good i can say about him. my mother deals with more junk from the fam then n e one should in a life time. Im 25 year old female who feels like 50, living in a match box for an apartment, but i have the best landlords on the planet, so koodos to me.

I play PWI as more of a Social thing than any thing else, as i am disabled due to genetic garbage id rather not get into at the moment (u can ask me in game if you are interested in knowing). Oh yea, n just so were all clear, I am a Lezbian n proud to be one.. male danglie bits just kinda weird me out XXDD, but dosen't mean i don't like guys. just dont want to date them. Im also engaged to Flaxx, my girl fried, so she can all ways wake me up if shyt hits a fan some where, so u can message her too. BTW Our wedding date is for July 3rd! yeay! \o/ XD

As i cant really walk much i spend the other portion of my time either sleeping, watching anime, or helping crime stoppers solve cold cases. I have been immersed in the human psychology since i was about 16, and have been offering help to friends and neighbours that either need an opinion, advice or just some one to rant to for some time now.

I would like to think even while house bound i can do some good in the world. (as you can tell my physical limitations are fiercely embedded in my psychie... aaaand so every thing i do is justification for the feeling of helplessness and failure in life, but meh)

Alternatively, im a total "tomboy", i like cars and rigs (18 wheelers) and love welding stuff. i like alot of stuff both guys n girls like, but most times im in a lazy mood so you won catch me wearing makeup... physically im 5' nothing-ish, been a while since i checked my height, im 110 lbs soaking wet, and have skin so white i can light up the neighbors living room if i stand out side the window under moon light.

I drink waaay too much coffee, smoke waaay too many cigarettes, and im alergic to "street drug's"...yea, so i dont do any of that. n e who, i am easy to get allong with (i think) and if you ever need help with something i will try my best.

Any who, keep safe, and ill see u all in game. if im not online at the time you can allways pm me through the web site here, or through my Skype; kamikazephathom

Last edited by Phathom on Tue May 04, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rewright, updating Bio)
Back to top Go down
Septocemia

Septocemia

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: Me   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 am

I hail from South Carolina where me and my band of thugged game gangsters have assumed position to rock your eye-pussies. I kid, I kid. My name is Johnathan, but you can call me JB. I am roughly 4 months shy of 21, i act both older and younger. Two parts to a whole. Afterall, maturity is knowing when it is the proper time to be immature.

I play an Assassin and a Barbarian: Sepsis and Septocemia.

I joke alot, sometimes crude and dark humor, but humor none-the-less. I try not to offend people with them, and if i do, understand it is not my intent. I'm a free-spirited, easy going who loves to have fun.

I'm a partyier, a drinker, a smoker, a joker, a midnight toker, a philosopher/idealist, compassionate, deep-thinking, kind, moral, humble and commonly enigmatic. I'm both empathetic and apathetic depending upon the situation, although usually the prior.

I'm currently employed as an Expeditor with a text-question answering company called ChaCha, even tho the pay isnt what it should be.

I love animals and i follow a rule-of-thumb that was handed down to me from my Rainbow gathering hippie brethren. That rule is to always speak to the animal of the house before the human of the house. That's because usually that animal spends more time at home than the human does and therefore technically has more of a right to be there.

I love a wide-range of music including(but not restricted to): Metal(Multiple sub-genres), Classic Rock, Southern rock, Alternative rock (And other similar genres), rap/hiphop, grundge, psychedelia,psychobilly, doom, industrial/techno, some classical and some indie. Basically if its a good song, the genre holds no importance. I have very low tolerance for gospel and country. My favorite vocalists are as followed(in order): Dax Riggs (originally from acid bath), the late Layne Thomas Staley of Alice in Chains , Keenan James Maynard of Tool/a perfect circle/puscifer, Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, and Chris Cornell of Soundgarden/Audioslave. Favorite metal vocalists (not necessarily in order): Randy Blythe of Lamb of God, ex-Coal Chamber frontman Bradley (Dez) Fafara of Devildriver, Daniel Lloyd Davey(Dani Filth) of Cradle of Filth, Otep Shamaya of Otep and Alexi Laiho of Children of Bodom. I even highly respect Jason Mraz, Matthew Bellamy from Muse, Cedric Bixler-Zavala of The Mars Volta, and Benjamin Gibbard of Death cab for Cutie for their uniqueness as vocalists.

I play trumpet (which means i can play any brass instrument), guitar and bass (as well as most stringed instruments). I love vocals, whether it is me singing or doing metal (both are done completely differently, projection, resonance and emphasis are at different parts of your body with metal; as well as not using your vocal chords during it.). I'm even known to kick wicked freestyle rap verses often. Through my various musical experiences i've learned to play music by ear, so if i listen to a song i can usually replicate it, or come close, shortly after. Of course, i'd have to listen to it multiple times to catch the majority of the notes.

I'm a fantasy and science fiction lover. I was able to read on a college level by 4th grade and usually held high grades (B+ to A+) in school despite ever doing homework and sleeping in most classes (boring to learn what you already know). Science is one of my loves, more specifically chemistry, although science in general activates my curiosity, and i'm hoping to go to college for it.

I'm a movie lover and critic. Some of my favorite actors/actresses include: Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, Kate Beckinsale, Bruce Willis, John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Marlon Brandon (The list could go on a long time, lol). Will Smith is probably one of the most overlooked actors in the public eye, he is rather versatile and has came a long way from the fresh prince. The same goes for Leonardo Dicaprio, his performances in The Departed, Blood Diamond, and Shutter Island have brought him into a more respected category and too shown his versatility.

I currently hold the rank Marshall in our Kamikaze family and will do whatever i can to help anyone who needs it. I'm usually on PWI most of the day so be sure to send a holler my way if you need something, or just to chat around.

Hoping to make this the best family around.

Your friend,
JB.

Last edited by Septocemia on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : signature)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/runswithguitars
mizzii

mizzii

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: hey guys..   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:30 am

Name is: Mizzii..
Live in: Australia
Love: Games, Sport cars, Sweet girls, Friendly friends, Soccer, Basketball, Fishing, Pc's, Music (techno, rnb, hiphop and more..)
Work: Construction (painter, plumber, carpanter and more), Car fixer/Mechanic, Pc fixer, Artist, Buisness manager, Office assistant and more...

More to say but lazy to write.. Razz
P.e.a.c.e...
Back to top Go down
Lust_Void

Lust_Void

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: Lust   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:53 am

Hey It’s Lust. I’m 16 Years Old From Michigan. I’ve Been Playing Pwi For A Little Over 3 Years Most Of Which Was On Private Servers. Just To Clear Up For Any Question In The Future About My Pic, I’m Bisexual Embarassed . I Have Both Male And Female Characters. Really Hope Fac Doesn’t Grow To Dislike Me Because Of This Small… tongue .Problem Because So Far This Is Probably The Fac I Like Best. You Can Look Me Up On Myspace At Http://Www.Myspace.Com/Kendall1031 or Facebook At Www.Facebook.Com/Kendall1031 Or You Can Email Me Directly At Kendall.Loveless@Live.Com
Back to top Go down
Savage Beast

Savage Beast

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Meeeee   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Well lets start with the basics shall we. I am 16 and I'm from Atlanta,Georgia. MY real name is Drake and thats as far as im going. I like to play soccer, baseball and football. Oh and i work at gamestop so im a game freak. lol!

Uh favorite music: rap and rock and i know people may think this is weird but i like orchestra. And if u think it is punkish

Mad HATERS!!!!!!!

Last edited by Savage Beast on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thran

Thran

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Meeeee   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:49 pm

well crap k bout me
-real name- Andrew Alexander Fenton... in game name Thran barb.. gonna make new chars soon but still new to game n i wanna max out my barb first before i start any other chars.. I'm having a kid on June 4th kid is a girl well supposedly but i still wanna boy still hoping comes out with a cock lol ... im workin for a Construction bussiness do alot of crap for it though .. rip out carpets cut wood lay masonery brick ect... i like to drink n have a good time .. kinda a hot head at times .. my fav sports are football n rugby .. used to play them both .. i love too work out .. ummm love to party .. fudge dont know what else to write really .. ohh fav music rap rock country pretty much anything but some bogus opera crap .. dont really have a specific fav ..oh yea i live in Minnesota but moved alot in my life .. i was born in Texas ,moved to California, then georgia now minnesota for the time being.. umm but crap thats all i think i can think of atm .. see ya guys online soon hopefully ..
-----THRAN-----
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/andrewfenton12345
Blue_Soul

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Meeeee   All About Meeeee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

hello my name its Andy a.k.a Blue_Soul im a 18 years old college student from peru
my pasions are basketball and music, specially rock and hardcore
i play the guitar and piano, in my free time i like to read and be joking arround with my pals...

pshh... don't blame me for my bad english im still learning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All About Meeeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Meeeee   All About Meeeee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About Meeeee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kamikaze Faction :: Welcome! :: All about you-
Jump to: